November 2024 | Philadelphia, PA
Details coming soon!
Across the nation, cities are realizing that talent will drive their ability to grow.
Young, Smart, and Local is a national talent network founded by Campus Philly and Action Greensboro. YSL hosts an annual three-day conference designed to inform and engage leaders from higher education, business, government, economic development, and community organizations on best practices around talent attraction, growth, and retention.
The 2024 conference will include keynote and break-out sessions focused on:
- The future of work: how cities, businesses, and talent are reimagining work
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in growing cities
- National trends, forecasts and best practices in attraction, retention, and development
- Benchmarking and measuring the impact of talent initiatives
Representatives from cities and metro regions that are committed to talent growth.
- Economic development professionals from city, state, and local governments and NGOs
- Chamber of commerce leaders focused on talent and business growth
- Human resource and recruiting leaders from major employers
- Higher education leaders
- Destination marketing leaders who focus on attracting new business, talent, and visitors to a region